Castro Martin

Our ‘Family Estate’ wine first released in 2002. A limited production vinified using only grapes carefully selected from our home vineyards.

Read more about this wine

A2O

A more recent addition to our portfolio, the ‘avant garde’ A2O label lends itself perfectly to restaurants, bistros and wine bars alike.

Read more about this wine

Casal Caeiro

The original brand of our bodega created in 1982 by our founder Domingo Martin, establishing the benchmark of quality for our business.

Read more about this wine

Barrica

Another limited edition wine made by ageing our best wines in French Allier oak. The secret is of course, to create the perfect balance between fruit and oak.

Read more about this wine

From the blog

Q: When is a wine not a wine? | February 27th, 2015

Answer: When it's a 'wine based drink'! Reading back labels might well be a boring pastime, and you might consider it to be the reserve of the so called 'wine anoraks', but actually they might well discover something that you don't..... The small print could indicate that the 'wine' that you think you are enjoying might not be wine at all, but rather a 'wine based drink' containing only 75% of real wine. The make-up of the other 25% is not quite ...

More

Confused? You will be! | February 19th, 2015

Anyone who has read my posts over recent months and years will know that included in my 'soapbox' issues are the conflicting reports that we read on a regular basis, concerning what is and isn't good for you. The experts abound, each one claiming to make some startling new discovery, that contradicts everything we have been told before about what we should eat or drink to stay healthy. There have been various claims and counter claims relating to wine, admittedly mostly ...

More